Lists are so popular these days that half of my news feed on facebook is links to lists about various topics. Since then my mind has been itching to write a list. More importantly a unique one.
What can be more unique than writing about my own household :). As some of you know, I belong to bohra community (yes my faith was written when I was born)
Here is a list of things you will absolutely find in any bohri house and is considered to handicap our house in their absence
1. The universal oil. The healer. The king of balms and pain relief oils. The axe brand oil aka Abu faas. The Axe effect in this case works!
2. The wall filled with pillows. We call them 'khaba na takiya'. The most comfortable back support ever!
3. Tiny boxes of saffron in the egg tray of the fridge. There will be one from every possible country :)
4. The famous freshener and cleanser (also acts as a mosquito repellent sometimes). It is our very own 'bukhur'. These days the bukhur sticks are very in.
5. Jhatakwani pinchi. Beats every highend duster or cleaner. Very economical and easy to customize.
Have more to add to this list ? Add them in the comments section :)