Thursday, August 6, 2009
Just when I thought that the series of busy weeks and weekends will come to an end, I discovered that the "thought" was a myth! Past 2 weeks has been far too hectic than I could have imagined and when I look back, I am surprised that I survived it! Here is a glimpse of it..
- July 20-24 - Work-Work-Work, test-test-test, bugs-bugs-bugs, meeting-meeting-meeting
- July 25 and 26th - work @ home and work from home
- July 27th - Appointed as the Official driver for the coming week and made three visits to airport in 4 days.
- July 27th - Found a new room mate and got used to talking in American accent :)
- July 28th and 29th - 2 day Break from work. and 2 day visit to Thirupathi, back with zillion laddoos on 28th evening.
- July 28th evening: Trip to Thiruvanmiyur beach: Sea waves and sand castles, sandy pants and sea shells!
- July 30th - Back to work, lots to do, lots to not do! Evening feast was spiced up @ Spice Jar (The Residency)
- July 31st - Bid farewell to my room mate and awaited for the original one to return.
- August 1,2,3 - 1 planned release and 2 emergency releases. Translated to 24/7 work and boredom
The rest of the days till today seem to be a little relaxed and more fun-filled. But that's not the end of the story. There is more coming up this month
- August 8,9: Trip to Kabini
- August 15,16: Trip to Bangalore
- August 20th onwards - Ramzan fasting commences
- August 31st - One more launch!!
In between all these things a whole load of pre-launches, emergency releases and TABLE TENNIS :) is planned to happen!
Phew! Ain't I busy? :)
Posted by Sakina Adeeb