Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tumbling...


This was not my idea. My friend suddenly came to me and said "Lets do Project 365". At first, I had no clue what it meant! and then this is what his explanation was "Its a photoblog. You should take pics of the most significant event of the day, each day, and post it. The project goes on for a year and that's why it's project 365"

Well, interesting for sure, this project not only required me to have a decent camera with me all the time, but also the presence of mind to click a pic at that significant moment of the day! Moreover, post it on the same day! To add to it, I had a stream of questions on my mind before I could say a "Yes" or a "No" to him.
1. What if I don't have a decent camera?
2. What if I don't have net at home?
3. What if there is no significant moment on that day?
4. What if I am on a vacation and no access to technology?

And the quick answers to these were:
1. I have a blackberry with a decent camera, what more do I need..
2. Zimble, use office net :)
3. Take my own pic and post it ;) I am significant enough for myself :)
4. Who cares, post after you come back!

The final answer was "YES!" in CAPS and with a BIG GRIN! (don't imagine me doing that)

So, next day I created this new blog and promised my followers that there will be a post a day, sorry a photo-a-day in that space starting from TODAY!

Check it out: http://sak365.tumblr.com

Still wondering why the tumbler pic on the post? ;-)

7 comments:

TheMobilePhotog said...

Take my own pic and post it ;) I am significant enough for myself :)
- this is why this whole blog site is about.. :)

Meens said...

I wanna join too! And I'll try to rope in another friend :) Hopefully.. :D Think there will come the announcement from the idea originator tomorrow na?

Sakina Adeeb said...

Join in meens, More the Merrier :)

AVP said...

Hmmm. So can I join too?

Sakina Adeeb said...

ofcourse!!!! what qostion

Meens said...

hey.. drop me ur mail ID in my old blog's comment. I'll mail you and won't publish the comment :)

Meens said...

Was a li'l down on josh and missed out photos few days :( Some photos are yet to be uploaded. Accumulating task to weekend is not working :-/ Will get back to full josh and daily photo uploading starting Friday :) Cz at Pdy today :)